Apply Online Ration Card - Chhattisgarh (CG) -


Chhattisgarh Government has ported some of the important ration card activities online. With help of these tools/utilities, you can now apply for ration card online and can even check your application status. Some other useful features include adding/deleting/changing names in existing ration cards also. You can search for ration cards in Chhattisgarh even.

This facility is available in below districts in Chhattisgarh:

• Bastar
• Bilaspur
• Dantewada
• Dhamtari
• Durg
• Janjgir-Champa
• Jashpur
• Kanker
• Kawardha
• Korba
• Koriya
• Mahasamund
• Raigarh
• Rajnandgaon
• Surguja
• Raipur

Apply online ration card in Chhattisgarh (CG)

You can find the Chhattisgarh ration card application form online. Please follow below steps to register with Rashan Card in Chhattisgarh:

• Download the application form from here Alternatively you can get ration card form from local bodies (government assigned ration card bodies at your nearby location)

• Fill in all the details completely

• Visit your nearest Ration Card/Public Distribution Office and submit the form along with all the required documents.

As complete process is not automated to online platform so I will suggest you to visit your nearby ration card office and get all the details directly from concerned official.

Add/Delete/Change Name and Address in Ration Card

In order to modify name or address, you need to submit proper application form either to the gram Panchayat Office (rural areas) or Urban Bodies in the urban areas. You will have to produce below documents for any modification part:

• Ration card copy in which you want to make changes
• Aadhar Card copy of the person whose name is to be added or deleted from the card
• Either birth certificate copy (for minors) or voter ID card’s copy for adults
• Passport size photo of that particular person
• Bank details if applicable
• New address proof and proper affidavit about changing the address (applicable in case of address change only)

These are the set of documents that you need to produce to alter your ration card details in Chhattisgarh.

Please be very careful with the details as government official will verify all the new details and in case any of them found false, legal action can be taken against the concerned person.

In Chhattisgarh, you can apply for APL, BPL, Antyodaya ration card types. You can get more details about eligibility and benefits of each of them from here.

Duplicate Ration Card in Chhattisgarh

Duplicate Ration card can be issued only if you have lost your original ration card or it is in very bad condition (officials not able to read properly or it is being parted in pieces because of some reason). You will have to submit duplicate ration card form to the concerned office. You will have to submit an affidavit clearly stating the reason of need of duplicate ration also. You can get form either at Gram Panchayat or Urban body (visit your nearest PDS, Public Distribution Supply Office or Food and Supply Office for complete details).

Check Chhattisgarh Ration Card Status Online

As of now CG Government has not integrated the online tracking system. But you can check the general guide about tracking rasan card status from here.

Ration Card Department Chhattisgarh Contact Details
In case of any doubts/concerns, you can directly reach to officials using below contact details:

Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Chhattisgarh,
New Capital, Matralay,
Raipur Chhattisgarh-492002.

Contact Number: 0771-2510962


  1. sir hamare name rashan card 2 month pahle jud chuka hai par bhi hame rashan nahi mil raha hai

  2. Rashan Card banane ke liye kya kya requirement hai

  3. Koi nahi sunne wala bhai yaha jiski pahoch uska rashan kard bhrastachaar sabhi jagah ye to surf rashan kard hai

  4. Sara ration ta basal parivar farzi naam NAL khaa gaya a a am loka nu ba back Ji ka thulu milegaa.???

  5. Sara ration taa badal te us de chamche pehle hi farzi naama te kha Gaye nee aam Loka nu baba Ji ka thulu milegaaaa...

  6. महोदय मेरा राशन कार्ड मे नाम नहीं जोड़ रहे हैं कहते हैं की 2011 का सर्वे होना चाहिए तभी बनेगा कहते हैं लेकिन मेरा विवाह तो 2016 मे हुआ हैं तो क्या मेरा कार्ड नहीं बनेगा